Monday, September 07, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3409


HappyUP!!! - the good doctor
Why it happened - he had the day off
Why it makes me happy - always love having this guy out to swing the stix around. Soooo happy an opening developed for him

HappyUP!!! - a nice little victory
Why it happened - I played OK when it counted (and my partner did a nasty on 18)
Why it makes me happy - a birdie on 18 is ALWAYS going to be helpful...and that is just what my partner did

HappyUP!!! - some nice putting
Why it happened - better focus
Why it makes me happy - less worry about mechanics...more just putting the putterhead on the back of the ball. Made some nice ones today

HappyUP!!! - late workout
Why it happened - I forced myself
Why it makes me happy- found yet another new route to get in my required distance. Very entertaining.
o

No comments: