Tuesday, September 29, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3431


HappyUP!!! - Table Topics Win
Why it happened - I was called upon
Why it makes me happy - I love the fact that I can shed my inhibitions to deliver the goods

HappyUP!!! - bike shop
Why it happened - a little issue
Why it makes me happy - a previous bike shop told me that the problem wasn't worth fixing awhile back. Today, after my ride, I decided to ride over to a different shop. "No problem...we have to order the part. Parts and Labor will come to $100."  THAT is a deal when considering the cost of a new bike which I don't really need

HappyUP!!! - mountain bike
Why it happened - decided to give it a spin
Why it makes me happy - had the road bike out last week. For where I ride, I don't need nor enjoy the road bike that much. The mountain bike is definitely the ticket for comfort and workout. It will be fitting WONDERFULLY into my program. 

No comments: