Saturday, September 19, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3421


HappyUP!!! - great chipping/putting
Why it happened - skills and some changes
Why it makes me happy - if you can get the ball up-and-down around 8 times like I did today, it takes care of a lot of other tiny mistakes

HappyUP!!! - Invitation
Why it happened -someone wants me
Why it makes me happy - can't wait for this event!!!

HappyUP!!! - birdie 2
Why it happened - great 6 iron
Why it makes me happy - I don't birdie this hole very often...it's almost like gaining 2 shots

HappyUP!!! - great mileage in
Why it happened - just made myself do it
Why it makes me happy- another great week of progress...I got it ALL going on righ now! YOWZAH!!!

JJ
Stanford upset of Cal...love an upset for the locals
Ole Miss upsetting the Crimson Tide.....in Tuscaloosa....love an underdog

No comments: