Friday, September 25, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3427


HappyUP!!! - Thunder Valley Ampitheater
Why it happened - we had the tickets
Why it makes me happy - we had never seen a show out there.....very impressed by all aspects of the venue. Ingress and Egress were SUPER easy. Organization was solid. Acoustics were fine.  All of that  AND you get a nice mixed aroma of pot and the dump in the air...suhhhweeet!

HappyUP!!! - Boz Scaggs
Why it happened - went to the show
Why it makes me happy - always meant to catch this guy....just never have.  This dude's guitar playing has always and will always be legendary. The nice thing is his voice didn't miss a beat.

HappyUP!!! - fabulous invitation
Why it happened - great friend
Why it makes me happy - it KILLED me that I had to turn this last minute request down to pop up to Edgewood (heaven on earth)...I had a previous engagement (see above)....but it was fantastic to be thought of.

No comments: