Thursday, September 24, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3426

HappyUP!!! - popping on to the bike
Why it happened - needed a little variety
Why it makes me happy - glad I did it....used to do 100's of miles of it.....wind...mountain climbs...the whole thing. I have to say, it's not my favorite thing to do....BUT....it is a nice adjunct to my program so, like it or not, it will be worked in

HappyUP!!! - appointment reschedule
Why it happened - my dude was ill
Why it makes me happy - it worked out very well to put this off till next week

HappyUP!!! - went long 
Why it happened - just got out there and couldn't stop
Why it makes me happy - today was the farthest I have gone non-stop. I didn't start out that way but just kept going. I like the "out-n-back" method....it's like "burning the boat" behind you. You get out there...and...no matter the pain....you gotta make it back

No comments: