Wednesday, September 03, 2014

HappyUP!!! Save 3207


HappyUP!!! - repair person on time
Why it happened - I chose the right firm
Why it makes me happy - I was on a bit of a time crunch today. It was critical that my person show up on time....and end on time as well.  AWESOME!....and...trust me.....this does NOT happen all of the time. C'mon...you know that

HappyUP!!! - comeback victory
Why it happened - partner and I tore up back 9
Why it makes me happy - I threw in a net 34...he threw in a net 32....and that took care of all the ills from the front side....and a little bit more

HappyUP!!! - brekko with JJ
Why it happened - just a club thing
Why it makes me happy - great spending a little time with a favorite person

JJ

Coffee
Bel Air
Repairman on time
Brekko at the club
Cooler weather
Catch up work
Come back victory
Fun with Articulators


No comments: