Wednesday, September 10, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3124


HappyUP!!! - a shot out of first
Why it happened - Sr Club Championship
Why it makes me happy - I left some on the table in that round.....but I'm right there going into the final round. What more can you ask for?

HappyUP!!! - getting the W
Why it happened - solid play
Why it makes me happy - TC and I dropped some dough on Sunday....we got to re-partner today and get all of it back.....and a little bit more

HappyUP!!! - great meeting
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - despite a misstep on my part, the meeting went on because EVERYONE stepped up and made it happen. THAT was one quality project that we put on today



JJ

Coffee
Pricing on roll up
Getting bailed out as Toastmaster
Brekko
Riding
Drive/4 iron/wedge/putt/birdie 1.....drive/pitch 2.....hybrid/pitch/putt 3....drive/4 iron 4...drive/wedge 6....chip in 7....flop shot 8....drive/wedge/2 putt 9....chip 10...drive/wedge/first putt 13....hybrid/chutt 14....drive/wedge (hit the stick) 16....cute punch wedge 16....TOWERING greenie/birdie 6 iron 17...drive/wedge/putt 18
Getting the W
Just a shot out of first place
Pitt's speech

No comments: