Saturday, September 06, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3210

Ya know....not every error message
is a bad one.....THIS is a particularly good one. It's saying,
"uh....dude....you don't want to put that low score in....you don't
play that well!"  Well....HappyUP!!!...today I did


HappyUP!!! - best score of the year
Why it happened - decent striking and solid putting
Why it makes me happy - I'm by no means back from the abyss....but good things are starting to happend.  Hey....it's more fun to play well.  Only one shot off my modern day best today

HappyUP!!! - Partner Play
Why it happened - crazy game
Why it makes me happy - while I was doing the above, my partner was busy shooting his best score at our course today.  Ouchie kinda day for opponents

HappyUP!!! - leftovers
Why it happened - I saved some
Why it makes me happy - I really didn't know what I wanted....then I remembered what I had left....and it was EXACTLY what I was craving

HappyUP!!! - 9th hole
Why it happened - good break...and skill
Why it makes me happy - I hit a horrible drive....but caught a nice little break when it bounced forward and back into the middle of the fairway. HappyUP!!! One on this hole.  I then loaded up a 7 iron and made the best pass at an iron that I have made in awhile.....ending up about 5 feet from the hole...HappyUP!!! Two.

JJ

Pitch/putt 1....pitch/putt 2...drive/hybrid/pitch/putt 3....drive/hybrid/wedge 4...8 iron/greenie 5...5 iron/greenie 8...good break/7 iron/largo 9....drive/3 wood/wedge/putt 10....drive/6 iron 11....5 iron/greenie 12....pitch/putt 13....hybrid/lucky wedge/putt/birdie 14...drive/9 iron/largo/birdie 15...pitch/putt 17....drive/3 wood/wedge/putt/near birdie 18

Nice win
Partner's play
Brekko and lunch


No comments: