Sunday, September 07, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3211


HappyUP!!! - bonus golf
Why it happened - cancellation
Why it makes me happy - playing a bid more solidly lately....was thrilled to get to fill in...beat the heck out of watching football!

HappyUP!!! - late 4 miler
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy - every step gets me one step closer

HappyUP!!! - chip in on 10
Why it happened - skills?
Why it makes me happy - I actually could see this one go in....before it did.

HappyUP!!! - 49er laugher
Why it happened - Cowboys
Why it makes me happy - 1-0 and on the road is a great way to start the season

JJ

Bonus Golf
Another solid round
Drive/4 iron/wedge 1....drive/7 iron 2....drive/hybrid/wedge 4....pitch 5....drive 6....drive/6 iron 7.....6 iron 8.....drive/SUPER 7 iron 9....drive/recovery 9 iron/chip in/birdie 10...drive/7iron/pitch/putt 11...7 iron 12...drive/8 iron 13...drive/wedge 14....6 iron 17....drive/hybrid/wedge 18
49er laugher
Late 4 miler

No comments: