Tuesday, September 23, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3137


HappyUP!!! - What Is Your Verb?
Why it happened - fill in Toastmaster speech
Why it makes me happy - glad this guy had the idea to fill in.....and....oh my....this was far from filler! It was all about defining the verb that describes you and how people experience you.  It may not be a perfect exercise to call it a verb....but...at same time...it's your exercise.

HappyUP!!! - more checks
Why it happened - dues time
Why it makes me happy - I didn't even send out a reminder this week....and the cash is coming into the treasury.

HappyUP!!! - new op system download
Why it happened - new releases
Why it makes me happy - it reminds me of how well my new wireless system is working in my house (that is a BIG HappyUP!!! in itself).  Not really sure of the op system change yet...but...eventually...it becomes better than the old one.




JJ

More checks
Baird Invite
Doing Evaluation...catching my lisp
Dealing with a situation
New Op System download
Padilla fill in speech.....what is your verb


No comments: