Sunday, September 28, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3142


HappyUP!!! - Giants Win
Why it happened - baseball
Why it makes me happy - they could use a little momentum heading into Pittsburgh for that Wild Card game on Wed.

HappyUP!!! - Hearing Portia dream
Why it happened - positioning
Why it makes me happy - we all know cats purr when they sleep. I also know cats dream. Today was the first time I really heard her doing it....and...from what I could tell...she was into a good place

HappyUP!!! - tales from the pet crypt
Why it happened - lunch with buds
Why it makes me happpy - whether it was them or their wives, it was interesting to hear what has happened to some pets "post-pet."

HappyUP!!! - Niner Win
Why it happened - who knows....Kap? Gore?
Why it makes me happy - they played hard....but they also got a litle lucky....2-2 is a lot better than 1-3!



JJ

Back worked things out
Pitch 12....8 iron 14...7 iron hook recovery 16 INCREDIBLE....bunker shot 17...3 wood/hybrid 18...drive/hybrid/wedge 1....3 wood/pitch 2...hybrid recovery/wedge/putt/parr 3...bunker shot 4....putt 6....pitch 7...5 iron/putt/birdie 8....putt 9....hybrid/hybrid 10.....BIG DRIVE 11

Lunch special
Ryder Cup
Giants win....good momentum heading into playoff game
Listening to Portia dream while on my laptop
A's Clinch
Hot Pink Run
49er Win


No comments: