Sunday, September 14, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3128


HappyUP!! - bonus golf
Why it happened - there was a gap with the guys
Why it makes me happy - happy to fill out the group....and...well...won some dough while helping my handicap on the last day for handicap revisions

HappyUP!!! - nice W
Why it happened - partner's play...and my little something on 18
Why it makes me happy - 18 is always pivotal.  I hit a pretty darn good 7 iron off that hook lie on 18....only to have it find the left bunker...with a left hole location.....ain't NOBODY gonna convert that bunker shot into a par. Well....call me nobody and pay me some dough!....DONE and DUSTED!!!

HappyUP!!! - calling my buddy
Why it happened - 6th sense
Why it makes me happy - he didn't pick up.....I got his mom instead. I haven't spoken to her in FOREVER. I didn't like the news she had....but...it was good to be informed...and to catch up with her.

JJ

7 iron 1...5 iron punch 2....wedge 3....4 iron punch/bullet 4...drive/wedge/tap in birdie 6....long pitch 8....drive/pitch 9....wedge/putt/birdie 10...drive 11...drive/6 iron 13....3 wood/putt 14....drive/pitch/putt 15....3 wood/wedge 16....pitch 17....7 iron/ FABULOUS bunker shot/putt/sandie bullett 18

Talking to sick buddy's mom

49er game...kinda like they lost




No comments: