Saturday, September 27, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3141


HappyUP!!! - birdie on 1
Why it happened - great drive/hybrid/wedge/putt
Why it makes me happy - ya gotta love a great start!

HappyUP!!! - PBFU
Why it happened - who knows?
Why it makes me happy - OK....this didn't make me happy at the time...and I will leave the acronym alone. It did provide laughter later on....which included me laughing at my own ineptitude!

HappyUP!!! - who?...me?
Why it happened - I'm a nice guy
Why it makes me happy - well...that was an interesting thing to get noticed...by an interesting person.

HappyUP!!! - T-man Texts
Why it happened - he was thinking bout me
Why it makes me happy - trust me...this dude has better things to think about....so cool of him to chime in.



Birdie on 1
Drive/bunker shot 2...pitch shot 7....pitch shot 11....bunker shot 12...good break 13.....par par on 14/15....putt 16.....incredible putt 18
Great guys
Ryder Cup



No comments: