Friday, May 30, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3111


HappyUP!!! - Chunger
Why it happened - I invited him
Why it makes me happy - haven't played golf with this guy in years....he's still got it!

HappyUP!!! - smog passed
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - easy to take for granted that it will....not me. Passing means NO HASSLE! I like that

HappyUP!!! - double greenie birdie 12
Why it happened - a dandy 6 iron and a nice putt
Why it makes me happy - it took the grand salami off the table....and made us a few geeters

JJ

Chunger
Great lunch
Awesome weather
Mark Finan
Hybrid/wedge 1....drive 2...drive/hybrid 3...drive/4 iron/pitch 5...flop shot 6...pitch/putt 7...5 iron 8...drive/pitch 9...hybrid/wedge 10...6 iron/putt/double greenie birdie 12...7 iron 14...3 wood 16...7 iron/bunker shot 17...drivre/hybrid/wedge  18
Water meter issue
Smog passed
Walk to errands

No comments: