Friday, May 02, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3083


HappyUP!!! - rapid comeback
Why it happened - we pulled through
Why it makes me happy - with 2 holes to go, we were in a huge hole......and escaped basically for free

HappyUP!!! - holed bunker shot
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - I hit that shot EXACTLY as I drew it up....of course, you never think you will actually MAKE the shot go into the hole....but that is how it happened and it was EXACTLY what we needed.

HappyUP!!! - time with K-man
Why it happened - golf
Why it makes me happy - just love this guy. It amazes me when someone that could totally forget their roots.......doesn't.

JJ

Wonderful golf group
Drive/4 iron/wedge/putt 1....drive/8 iron 2.....pitch 5....drive/wedge 6....pitch 7...6 iron 8....wedge nearly holed 9....drive 11....pitch 13....wedge 15....bunker shot holed out/sandie birdie 16....greenie 5 iron 17....hybrid down 10/wedge to 7 feet/putt 18
Rapid comeback
Weather
Time with K-man

No comments: