Wednesday, May 21, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3102


HappyUP!!! - guitar speech
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I TOTALLY hacked on my solo....but I was the only one that knew it....which is kind of how things usually work.  Rocked that speech

HappyUP!!! - guests
Why it happened - I invited
Why it makes me happy - love golfing with Wah and Rich. Great times

HappyUP!!! - the Clap defined
Why it happened - golfing with a doctor
Why it makes me happy - it was sooooo funny when the doc told us on how this particular disease got it's nickname.....HILARIOUS!!!!



JJ


Guitar Speech
Lunch
Rich
Wah
The Clap
Drive/4 iron/wedge 1...pitch 2....drive/hybrid 4....9 iron/greenie 5....drive/wedge 6....drive 7...hybrid contact 8.....punch 6 iron 9....drive/hybrid/wedge 10....pitch 12...putt/bullett 13...4 iron/wedge 14....drive/wedge/putt/birdie 15....bunker shot 17....drive 18
Weather

No comments: