Tuesday, May 27, 2014

HappyUP!!! 3108


HappyUP!!! - Improv Class
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - this was spur of the moment as I was conducting some Toastmaster business. I said, "what the heck!...sounds like fun!"

HappyUP!!! - three speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - they were all GREAT today!  Perfect thing for our new members to experience

HappyUP!!! - new members doing Table Topics
Why it happened - we don't let them sit on their hands
Why it makes me happy - LOTS of potential in these two. This is going to be FUN!

HappyUP!!! - help on a project
Why it happened - I asked
Why it makes me happy - WOW!!! This would have been a brain fry had I taken this on by myself. We knocked out several months of backlog in about 40 minutes. We'll be caught up in no time

JJ

Panty liner trick.....potatoe and salt pumice
Bonnie speech on being funny
Bill speech on Quantum theory
Kathy speech on Joseph
Getting help from Sherri on Toastmaster project
REALLY good turn on some BBQ chicken
Getting the DCP ready


No comments: