Sunday, May 04, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3085


HappyUP!!! - birdie on 3
Why it happened - 3 good shots
Why it makes me happy - 3 is one of the toughest holes in the valley. A good drive/great 3 wood/solid putt....and I got that birdie

HappyUP!!! - eagle on 10
Why it happened - a very good wedge
Why it makes me happy - technically, my hole-in-one awhile back was an eagle. That's different. Knoced a 70 yard wedge into the jar today for my first eagle since I returned back to my home turf 3 years ago

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - I just really soaked the cooler weather in today....just awesome

JJ

Drive/3 wood/putt/BIRDIE on 3.....wedge 4....pitch/putt 2...7 iron/greenie 5....drive 6....5 iron 8...drive/pitch 9.....drive/hybrid/70 yd wedge in the JAR/EAGLE...pitch 12...pitch 13...drive 16....6 iron 17....drive/3 wood 18
Winning
Weather

No comments: