Monday, May 26, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3107 Memorial Day


HappyUP!!! - remembering Dad
Why it happened - Memorial Day
Why it makes me happy - the Colonel did some amazing things back in WW2....just so I could be here. His experiences as a navigator and POW will never be forgotten nor could they be minimized

HappyUP!!! - broccoli slaw
Why it happened - TraderJoes
Why it makes me happy - they have done it again! This little mixture when properly chopped and tossed with a favorite dressing is DA BOMB!

HappyUP!!! - snatching defeat out of the mouth of victory
Why it happpened - partner and I melted down
Why it makes me happy - it doesn't make me happy as much as it made me laugh. With three holes to go, we definitely had things WELL under control.........ooooooopsie! Sometimes, that is all you can say!

HappyUP!!! - decent weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - this is Ol Nutter Almanac weekend. It's important!!! It was warmer than I like....but we didn't hit 100.  Looks like the summer will be bearable


JJ

Remembering Dad....link
Drive/8 iron 2...wedge/putt 3....drive/hybrid/wedge 4....9 iron 5....5 iron/pitch/putt 6....hybrid/pitch 7....flop wedge 8....bunker shot 9....8 iron 10....drive/hybrid 11...5 iron greenie 12...7 iron/2 putt 13....drive/putt/bullett 14...drive 16....drive/7 iron recovery 18
Snatching defeat after the jaws of victory
Broccoli slaw from TraderJoes

No comments: