Wednesday, May 07, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3088


HappyUP!!! - birdie on 1
Why it happened - putting new things to work
Why it makes me happy - THAT is exactly how the first hole should be played

HappyUP!!! - 9 iron on 6
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - a properly struck shot that was perfect.....gimmie birdie

HappyUP!!! - 7 iron on 7
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - the key is, not only a good shot, but a properly hit shot....I'm on the right track.

HappyUP!!! - time with M&K
Why it happened - pasta night
Why it makes me happy - really like this couple. Great to share some time with them

HappyUP!!! - Toastmastering
Why i thappened - my turn
Why it makes me happy - we got A LOT done....and brought that plane down ON TIME

HappyUP!!! - great chat with old contact
Why it happened - my help was needed
Why it makes me happy - I may get some help from this person as well....wasn't expecting that

JJ

Drive/4 iron/birdie 1....9 iron/gimmie birdie 6/drive/7 iron/putt birdie 7.....6 iron 8...drive 9....drive/hybrid 10.....drive 11....drive/8 iron 13....bunker shot 15....6 iron 17

Getting out with small loss
Running the meeting......A/P/K speeches
Quick trip to grocery

No comments: