Friday, May 09, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3090

The First Lady of the Tuskegee Airmen

HappyUP!!! - Tuskegee Airmen
Why it happened - my not so little Buddy invited me
Why it makes me happy - my dad was a navigator/POW in WW2.  I have heard some stories about this group of aviators over the years.  It was great to get some first hand information

HappyUP!!! - partner play
Why it happened - DD can get it going
Why it makes me happy - one of the best rounds I have seen played in a looooooog time. A joy to watch

HappyUP!!! - finishing up the door
Why it happened - it was a little destressed
Why it makes me happy - a little glue...a few clamps....a couple of coats of paint....looks near new!

HappyUP!!! - visiting with the Double B's
Why it happened - Airmen above
Why it makes me happy - always great visiting with this couple


JJ

Finishing up the door
Drive/3 wood/pitch 3...drive/putt 4....8 iron 5....drive/wedge 6....hybrid 7....5 iron 8....drive 9....drive 10....good break/9 iron 11.....drive/9 iron 13....pitch 15....drive/wedge 16....7 iron 17....pitch 18
Partner play
Tuskheegee airmen



No comments: