Thursday, May 29, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3110


HappyUP!!! - quick arrest
Why it happened - Roseville PD all over it
Why it makes me happy - no loose ends hanging over graduation.

HappyUP!!! - new "toy"
Why it happened - I had a malfunction
Why it makes me happy - a bit expensive for a practical item.....BUT...it is cool and will be very easy to clean

HappyUP!!! - practice session
Why it happened - I needed it
Why it makes me happy - VERY productive....I'm going to come around...eventually!

JJ

Quick arrest of arsons
Great practice session
Perfect weather
New "toy"


1 comment:

Ashley Rosa said...

Are you facing Connectivity issues in Blockchain account? Do you want to get rid of issues at the earliest so that you can enjoy trading on the exchange? If you don’t know how to deal with such problems and looking for solutions, always feel free to take help from the team who is there to support you. You need to make a call on Blockchain phone number which is always there to support you and you can connect with the team anytime to avail solutions from them to fix your issues. Why waste your time to dig out solutions when you can easily get them by making a call to experts.