Saturday, July 28, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2014

Here's a little sweetheart that HappyUP!!!'s 
his lumpia

HappyUP!!! - celebration
Why it happened - a marriage
Why it makes me happy - what a WONDERFUL night celebrating this couple

HappyUP!!! - lumpia
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - this little guy was just an absolute delight!

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - no golf
Why it makes me happy - more stuffing.....served as a skillet with hash browns...good eats

HappyUP!!! - fencing
Why it happened - Olympics
Why it makes me happy - absolutlely spellbinding final...it went to overtime. I know little about the actual sport but got a HUGE education in a scant half hour today.

HappyUP!!! - Boston
Why it happened - driving home
Why it makes me happy - I remember from the day joking about the band, "It's Boston...crank it up!" Yeah....we used to make fun of the people that really embraced the good music of the band.....but I found myself as part of that humor tonight

JollyJottings

Brekko
Watering
Olympics....fencing was awesome
A celebration

No comments: