Tuesday, July 17, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2003

HappyUP!!! - preventing a mess
Why it happened - I jumped in
Why it makes me happy - great to pick up a guest today...and spend time with her in my home

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 14
Why it happened - GREAT wedge
Why it makes me happy - I hit it EXACTLY like in practice...and I have been working on that....I put it  to 1 foot....gimme birdie on 14

HappyUP!!! - unexpected 9 holes
Why it happened - I was just practicing
Why it makes me happy - some friends lost a dude at 9...they wanted 4 for the back 9. There is nothing better than taking a hard practice session (not just a warmup) directly to the course. NOPE...didn't play that well....but did some good stuff

HappyUP!!! - up and down on 18
Why it happened - damn good bunker shot
Why it makes me happy - I got applause from peeps on 16 tee (knowledgeable dudes) as well as my group. NOBODY wants a downhill sandshot....EVER...it's a recipe for disaster. IF you can hit that shot...and look "right" doing it....peeps know...."hmmmmm...that may have had more than luck involved." Yeah......that one saved me some DOUGH!

Waking up
Opening up
A couple of great speeches
A GREAT crowd
Edgar handling the timing machine
Leftovers from last nite
Good practice session
An invitation to play the back side
Drive/hybrid/chip/putt 10.....pitch 11.....4 iron/wedge/birdie 14....9 iron 15 (solid)....7 iron 17....drive/BUNKER SHOT/putt 18
Playing with new guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I have checking in on this blog for the last five years.
It is nice to know that you have kept up a good attitude up for so long.

I'll should comment more. Keep up the good work.