Wednesday, July 25, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2011


What can I say? This speaks EXACTLY to the
heart of HappyUP!!! The "crap" will always get
attention. It needs to get it's attention.....but NO
MORE than that. At the same time, the GREAT
needs it's due.

HappyUP!!! - 2 speakers filling in
Why it happened - we had some "no shows"
Why it makes me happy - it's EXACTLY how the system is supposed to work when this eventuality occurs

HappyUP!!! - hole 6
Why it happened - three great shots
Why it makes me happy - this hole was giving me fits.....and I know/remember that.  Therefore, in the HappyUP!!!! spirit/concept, one MUST celebrate when things go well. Perfect drive, perfect wedge, and a perfect putt

HappyUP!!! - getting flopped
Why it happened - my brother's antics
Why it makes me happy - OK.....wasn't nuts about losing cash.  My brother was on the other team. He was struggling due to a back issue.  We were killing his team...then.....BAM.....he goes par-birdie-birdie-birdie on 13-16.  He turned the tide for his team.  It was pretty cool even if it was at my expense.

HappyUP!!! - great evening
Why it happened - good chillin time
Why it makes me happy - ahhhhhhhhhhh........just nice

JollyJottings

2 speakers filling in....new Toastmaster doing great job
drive/4 iron/wedge 1....drive/9 iron 2.....wedge 4...9 iron 5....drive/wedge/putt (birdie) 6....drive/5 iron 7.....hybrid/wedge/putt (birdie) 10....drive/8 iron 11....drive/9 iron 13....4 iron 14....chip/putt (sandy) 15....drive/putt 16.....8 iron 18
Great evening

No comments: