Friday, July 13, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1999

HappyUP!!! - HappyUP!!! 2000 Eve
Why it happened - it's been YEARS in this process
Why it makes me happy - great to celebrate a discipline......and I will celebrate tomorrow....it's a HUGE and IMPORTANT day/night for me

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 17
Why it happened - a STRONG 8 iron and a great putt
Why it makes me happy - it put me BACK IN THE GAME today...great time for doing that

HappyUP!!! - courageous conversations
Why it happened - there was a hiccup in the club
Why it makes me happy - I drew upon my corporate days.....talked to the Prez....the offender....all good....the key is to talk.....and not to text/e-mail



JollyJottings

Heat relief.....and next week
Pleasant morning
Courageous conversation
Talking with the Prez
Drive/4 iron/wedge 1...drive/8 iron 2....drive/bunker shot 3...drive/4 iron/wedge/putt/ 4....2 putt 5....drive/wedge/putt 6....drive/chip 7.....drive/hybrid 10.....6 iron/putt 12....drive/wedge 15...drive/chip 16....8 iron/putt/birdie 17....drive/hybrid/putt 18
Great weather
Getting the FINAL message
Securing plans for concert



No comments: