Sunday, July 01, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1987


HappyUP!!! - border collies
Why it happened - I was out for a walk
Why it makes me happy - what are the odds of running into 2 consecutive dog owners walking border collies?....and having a chat with each?  Border collies are cool

HappyUP!!! - Patriotic 1st of July
Why it happened - it's the weekend before the 4th
Why it makes me happy - it was cool hanging out in a SAFE and SANE environment....getting a nice presentation..................and GREAT fireworks.  Despite the masses, the escape to get home was quick and problem free as well. Great evening

HappyUP!!! - onion rings
Why it happened - see the above
Why it makes me happy - I just had to support the local vendors.  The taco guy put on a good spread but the winner was the onion ring man.....probably the best I ever had

HappyUP!!! - Euro2012
Why it happens - they do it every once in awhile
Why it makes me happy - am I the hugest soccer fan in the world? No.....far from it.  I DO love about any sporting championship, however.  The Italians and Spaniards were going NUTS!




No comments: