Monday, July 16, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2002

OMG!!!....this is a GREAT one. Contact me if
you want the Chicken Versuvio recipe. OFF the charts!!!


HappyUP!!! - cookies
Why it happened - I heard something
Why it makes me happy - I like "cookies"

HappyUP!!! - Chicken Versuvio
Why it happened - I saw a recipe
Why it makes me happy - I made some changes based on what I had in the garden....all I can say is.....DANG!!!!....this is some GREAT eating

HappyUP!!! - smog pass
Why it happened - I dunno
Why it makes me happy - there were people at Smog Stop whose cars didn't. That's a hassle. No hassle for me. Registration complete

HappyUP!!! - other car maintenance
Why it happened - I picked up the phone
Why it makes me happy - the "ol lady"....my trusty ol Boxster.....may be getting some cosmetic surgery soon. How fun!!!

Smog pass
Strum Shop

No comments: