Saturday, February 25, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1860


HappyUP!!! - nice round in the wind
Why it happened - things have been coming around
Why it makes me happy - when the winds come....and they came today....it can be problematic. I put a very nice round together

HappyUP!!! - 9 iron recovery on 18
Why it happened - I have a touch of skill
Why it makes me happy - I had to hit a low, running shot under a tree.....judged it just right....ending up 3 feet from the hole......THUS ending the match!

HappyUP!!! - Home Depot
Why it happened - I needed some stuff
Why it makes me happy - they had everything.....I was in and out in an extremely short period of time.

JollyJottings


Brekko
Early duty
Nice round in the wind
8 out of 9 greens hit on the front....4 more on the back...darn close to 5....hey...that's a good ball striking day for me
5 iron/9 iron 1...drive/wedge 2....flop 3....drive/hybrid 4....6 iron 5....drive/wedge 6...drive 8 iron 7....hybrid/putt 8....drive/wedge 9.....drive/hybrid/wedge 10...drive 11....drive/wedge/putt 13....4 iron/chip/putt 14.....recovery shot 15....recovery 18
Getting the filters
A calendar reminder

No comments: