Friday, February 03, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1828

HappyUP!!! - best round at my club
Why it happened - hitting 15 greens helped
Why it makes me happy - it feels so good to be striking the ball like a real golfer again. I had made a couple changes in the address position and something in the takeaway. It's getting me in a better position at the top to "strike!"

HappyUP!!! - belt promotion
Why it happened - my friend has been working hard
Why it makes me happy - it has to be a thrill to keep on moving up with those belts. Very happy for him

HappyUP!!! - the competition
Why it happened - everyone played well
Why it makes me happy - it doesn't happen that often to have everyone in the foursome playing well to OK. Usually, someone is having a bad day. Not today

JollyJottings

Punch shot into 1......wedge/putt 2....3 wood/chip 3....punch/wedge/putt 4....7 iron/2 putt 5...drive/wedge 6....drive/7iron/putt on 7....4 iron 8...drive/7 iron 9....punch shot 10....drive/wedge 13....hybrid/wedge 14....drive/wedge 15 and 16....6 iron 17...drive/3 wood/hold off wedge/2 putt 18

Great weather
Great golf group...all played well
A belt promotion
An evening invitation
So lucky

No comments: