Sunday, February 12, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1847

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron on 12
Why it happened - practice
Why it makes me happy - the pin was tucked back left...over a sand trap. If you have some skill, you should try to hit the ball on the right side of the green and make the ball curve over to the pin. That way...if you hit it straight...the ball is still on the green. Long story short....the high draw is NOT a shot I can usually pull off on command....so I rarely try it. I have worked on it on the range a bit....so I gave it a whirl.....and darn near made an ACE!

HappyUP!!! - Grammy's
Why it happened - it's once a year
Why it makes me happy - how many awesome moments were on that show this year? Beach Boys....McCartney.....Springsteen.....Jennifer Hudson.......and....Adele (and band) just knockin and rockin it out of the ballpark with In The Deep

HappyUP!!! - nice fog
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - we have not had a lot of moisture this year....so not much fog. It was nice to see. Usually, the fog produces a rather miserable "wet cold" but I found it to be very pleasant temperature wise.

JollyJottings

Wedge 1....punch 7 on 2....hybrid 3.....wedge on 4....8 iron 5....drive 7....driver off deck 9....7 iron 10...7 iron 11...5 iron high draw 12....9 iron 13.....3 wood/wedge 15....putt 17
Nice foggy morning
AT&T final round
Grammys

No comments: