Tuesday, February 07, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1832


HappyUP!!! - member stepping up
Why it happened - our president was absent
Why it makes me happy - I love initiative. Our Toastmaster just dove in and performed the president's role in the meeting....no asking...no fumbling.....he just did it

HappyUP!!! - Grout Medic
Why it happened - I called
Why it makes me happy - I was thinking of going a certain way with a project around the house. I had these people referred to me. Oh yeah..........saved me some coin...the tile and grout look great! The person even called ahead to say he was running early and if it would be OK to start early

HappyUP!!! - table topics
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - they were awesome questions today....and....OK.....the fact that I won as best tabletopics speaker today may have led to this inclusion (not that I really pay attention to such a base thing as competition, of course)

JollyJottings

Member stepping in for prez
TableTopics
Creative speeches
Grout Medic

No comments: