Monday, February 20, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1855


HappyUP!!! - great coffee
Why it happened - we set it up
Why it makes me happy - I don't drink a lot of coffee......but......when I do......I really enjoy it like I did today.

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot 17
Why it happened - I messed up
Why it makes me happy - life is about RECOVERY...and so is golf. Man...I messed up....could have "phoned in the loss"....but MADE the great shot from the bunker to keep things alive

HappyUP!!! - dog show
Why it happened - a replay
Why it makes me happy - I always love the Westminster Dog Show......seeing breeds that I have never heard about.....sooooooo coooool. Yeah...dog peeps are weird...but it's a good weird

JollyJottings

Morning family time
Great coffee
Drive/4 iron 1.....8 iron punch 2.....4 iron/wedge 4....8 iron hold off 5...drive 6....7 iron 7....hybrind 10...drive 11....drive/wedge/putt 13....drive/wedge 14.....up and down 15....6 iron 16.....bunker shot 17...drive/3 wood/wedge 18
Weather

No comments: