Thursday, February 09, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1844

HappyUP!!! - Pebble Beach
Why it happened - AT&T Pro Am
Why it makes me happy - nope.....I'm not there....but just seeing that piece of land and sea under glorious skies is so stunning. It takes me back to playing there a couple of times....in the State Amateur once...with my brother on another day. It really is one of the most spectacular places on earth

HappyUP!!! - hitting balls
Why it happened - weather pretty much
Why it makes me happy - I've had a touch of a sinus thing...maybe a cold....so I have been keeping things "on the low." I decided to head over to the practice area and hit a few balls. A short session...but a great one.....and took my furry pal along with me

HappyUP!!! - sleep
Why it happened - nasal spray
Why it makes me happy - I didn't get much sleep at all night before last. I got my hands on some nasal spray yesterday that did the trick AMAZINGLY


No comments: