Saturday, February 18, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1853


HappyUP!!! - coffee
Why it happened - it was there
Why it makes me happy - I'm not a "coffee every day" kind of guy....a cup and a half this morning was perfect

HappyUP!!! - send off time
Why it happened - waking up
Why it makes me up - it's always great to be sent off on your day with a kiss and a hug

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies on the back 9
Why it happened - some good shots...and putts
Why it makes me happy - I was swing man today....getting slaughtered on the front 9. Both of the teams I was on came back to win the back 9...and the overall....not bragging....but mostly due to my VERY strong back 9.

HappyUP!!! - hole 18
Why it happened - a skillful shot and a great putt
Why it makes me happy - it's always great to come through at the very end....and....I did today. That little recovery shot I hit......well......I could drop 10 balls and not do any better than I did today.

JollyJottings

Coffee
Wake up
Brekko sandwich
6 iron on 1.....7 iron on 2....bunker shot 4...9 iron 5....drive/pitch 6....bunker shot 8....hybrid 9....wedge/putt 10....4 iron 11....break 12....drive/wedge/putt 13.....4 iron/wedge 14....putt 16....recovery shot/putt 18
Time with the guys

No comments: