Wednesday, February 08, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1833

HappyUP!!! - great toastmaster today
Why it happened - she is a PRO!
Why it makes me happy - this is one of our newer members. She was leading the meeting for the first time.........and no one would have guessed. VERY smooth. She obviously has been paying attention to people that have modeled for her. Awesome job

HappyUP!!! - a solution
Why it happened - that light bulb went off
Why it makes me happy - a problem....a neighbor I like who has skill and time...and me. That formula adds up to a very creative solution to a house project I am about to embark on.

HappyUP!!! - easy sanding
Why it happened - I have a sander
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't used this tool in years. I had totally forgotten how good a job it does. On this project, it is going to make things a breeze and cut down on a bit of the elbow grease I was forecasting I would need to use

JollyJottings

Great Toastmaster
3 Great speeches
A solution...and a neighbor...win win
Easy sanding

No comments: