Sunday, December 25, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1788 Xmas


HappyUP!!! - the "Gold Bar"
Why it happened - it's a tradition
Why it makes me happy - the kids loved the way their money was delivered this year. Depending on your name, you either got a Nutterand or an Andrewble.....newly minted "forms of currency."

-------how cute is THAT on a Christmas morning?....a little sweetie with her new bear and blanket

HappyUP!!! - gifts
Why it happened - it is Christmas
Why it makes me happy - I got some GREAT stuff this year!

HappyUP!!! - visits
Why it happened - Christmas
Why it makes me happy - it was a super time for us making the rounds


HappyUP!!! - mushrooms
Why it happened - my sweetie is a great cook
Why it makes me happy - STUFFED mushrooms..... deeeeelicious!!!!























No comments: