Monday, December 05, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1768


HappyUP!!! - finding the mix
Why it happened - I'm early this year
Why it makes me happy - yeah.....it's going to another year of successful surprises with the niece and nephews

HappyUP!!! - great run of errands
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - ran in to my favorite banker....got the stuff I needed everywhere else....some Xmas shopping done with no hassles...yes....a good morning

------one of my good friend's favorites!

HappyUP!!! - making the pickup
Why it happened - it's Monday
Why it makes me happy - I love being the Monday Man....helping out....and doing what I love to do

JollyJottings

Finding the mix for presents
The idea is working for this year
Pleasant surprise at lunch
Bank....Michaels....Origins....Target...Home Depot
Melon morning
Picking up the important pick up



No comments: