Friday, December 09, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1772


HappyUP!!! - great brekko
Why it happened - I'm lucky
Why it makes me happy - do I really deserve a morning like THIS one? Probably not....but I count my lucky stars all the time.

HappyUP!!! - warm evening on a cold night
Why it happened - you MAKE that happen
Why it makes me happy - it got down to 27....who wouldn't want to be warm?

HappyUP!!! - great time in the pro shop
Why it happened - member appreciation night
Why it makes me happy - the shop was offering attractive deals....got some stuff...supported the club...win win all around

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot on 11
Why it happened - I 'set" it just right
Why it makes me happy - I am a decent bunker player....but there is a certain way a shot should be hit....this one was PERFECT in execution and result


JollyJottings

Great brekko
Fantastic morning
Weather tremendous
Punch shot on 2....drive/pitch 3....hybrid/wedge 4...8 iron 5.....putt 6.....recovery shot 10....bunker shot 11....hybrid 12.....3 wood 14.....2 putt 15....par 18
Great deal in the pro shop
Warm evening on a cold night

No comments: