Thursday, December 01, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1764



HappyUP!!! - a lift
Why it happened - my buddy needed it
Why it makes me happy - I love to serve...great start of the day

-------Happy's back for a month of Holiday HiJinx...."what? ....it's December?...again?...I gotta get back to work?" Sounds like Happy needs an attitude adjustment....or the caffiene to kick in

HappyUP!!! - potatoes O'Brien
Why it happened - got my kitchen on
Why it makes me happy - OMG......great stuff!



HappyUP!!! - wonderful morning
Why it happened - just lucky
Why it makes me happy - the wind was whipping.....I had my heavy jacket on.....and the elements just asked me, "how alive are you?"....and my answer was, "tremendously!"

JollyJottings

Giving someone a lift
English muffin
Hash brown
Stock Market

No comments: