Friday, December 02, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1765


HappyUP!!! - 70 degree weather...in December
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - we'll get our "bundle up/grab your umbrella" weather soon enough. In the meantime, today felt like a Spring (not Fall) day as we were teeing off. When you catch these kind of conditions, it makes one feel totally alive.

--------Economic times effect everyone....even Happy the Hamster. It appears that, during his year off, he has jumped on the Extreme Couponing bandwagon.

HappyUP!!! - lots of great shots
Why it happened - golfed in the wind
Why it makes me happy - the score wasn't great but progress keeps being made in my comeback

HappyUP!!! - food
Why it happened - I have choices
Why it makes me happy - I made a fabulous skillet..........and enjoyed calamari later. What can I say? I love a good meal!

JollyJottings
Par on 1....wedge on 4.....wedge on 6....wedge 10....3 wood 11....chip 12....7 iron/putt 13....wedge 14.....9 iron 16....5 iron 17.....drive/9 iron/bunker shot/putt 18
Calimari
Good time with the guys
Settling up some accounts
Potatoe Skillet


No comments: