Thursday, December 22, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1785


HappyUP!!! - it was intact
Why it happened - lucky?
Why it makes me happy - had to do a return on a present because previous one was damaged....this one was PERFECT.....and allowed me to do some staging

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - Sunflower Market
Why it makes me happy - when making dinner for two, it is sometimes more economical to take a chance of allowing the grocery store to do the prep. Of course, there is risk to that....the risk paid off tonight

HappyUP!!! - leaf pickup
Why it happened - I live in a great city
Why it makes me happy - it was a tought season for the crew...but...the way the leafs fell this year....it was easy on me!

JollyJottings

It came intact
No crowd at the mall
Everywhere I went was so easy for shopping
Dinner
A tremendous evening
Leaf pick up
A lot of fun in a garage
California Taco
The replacement was intact


No comments: