Tuesday, December 06, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1769


HappyUP!!! - Wor Won Ton Soup
Why it happened - pre-emptive strike
Why it makes me happy - man...lots of people getting sick all around me...thought I felt a bit of "da grime" myself. I duck right into taking it easy....a mega dose of Vitamin C....and this ancient Chinese remedy. Hey...who knows if the soup works....I just dig it and think it does. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

----Hmmmmm.....looks like Happy is in a bit of a predicament

HappyUP!!! - my evening walk
Why it happened - I needed to stretch the legs
Why it makes me happy - it led to so much more


HappyUP!!! - a stretch by our members
Why it happened - they are in the advanced manuals
Why it makes me happy - it was great to see a couple of members get together and put on a presentation...practiced...rehearsed...not sure I have ever seen that at Toastmasters. Awesome!



No comments: