Monday, December 19, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1782


HappyUP!!! - good news about a fallen friend
Why it happened - I keep tabs
Why it makes me happy - who wouldn't like knowing that, while it was bad what happened, it could have been a lot worse

HappyUP!!! - a reminder from the eating place
Why it makes me happy - they followed up...so I didn't have to
Why it makes me happy - we'll have a GREAT day in the morning

HappyUP!!! - great service
Why it happened - it's Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - two departments of International were ALL over the couple of things I had issue with. Awesome!

JollyJottings

Performing an act of kindness
Hearing some good news about a fallen friend
Encouraging news on another front
A 49er win
Kids and the pooch
A reminder call from the restaurant
More people coming on Wed
Great service from two departments of TI


No comments: