Wednesday, October 26, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1728


HappyUP!!! - sleeping in a bit
Why it happened - had the opportunity
Why it makes me happy - I'm usually up early on Wed. It was a GREEEAT morning to take
it a little slower and enjoy it

HappyUP!!! - meeting in the lounge
Why it happened - change of venue
Why it makes me happy - the training room was taken.....a little more prep is involved to get the alternative venue ready.....peeps pitched in....awesome job by all

HappyUP!!! - UPS delivery
Why it happened - I ordered
Why it makes me happy - how good do we have it that I don't have to leave my house to get some much needed items in just two days. When you consider I didn't pay sales tax, even with the delivery charge, it was cheaper than going to the store. GREAT country we live in! Convenience




No comments: