Thursday, October 06, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1708


HappyUP!!! - Peanut NutterCup lunch
Why it happened - I was helping out
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't love a little surprise dropped into their lunchbox?

HappyUP!!! - beautiful rain
Why it happened - strange weather
Why it makes me happy - it was just lovely seeing the nice misting as I was on my back porch. Nope...not ready for the rainy season.....just nice to watch this afternoon.

HappyUP!!! - helping in a pinch this morning
Why it happened - time was tight
Why it makes me happy - always love to help out by using my driver's license and giving someone a lift


HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - a guy has to eat
Why it makes me happy - the skies parted....the sun came out....and surf-n-turf was served. Lobster...it's what's for dinner!


JollyJottings

Beautiful rain
Ride to school
Thinking about Steve Jobs
No NutterGutter issues

No comments: