Friday, October 14, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1716


HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened - some good play
Why it makes me happy - not much was happening...a little birdie on 13...and 14...and a near birdie miss on 15 spiced the round up a bit

HappyUP!!! - brekko sandwich
Why it happened - I was hungry
Why it makes me happy - I tried out a new place....it filled the hole....actually tasty...BUT...no...I have better brekko spots. Happy to have ventured out

HappyUP - driveby from friends
Why it happened - they were on the loose
Why it makes me happy - the driveby led to GREAT family fun

JollyJottings

Drive wedge 1.....drive 9 iron 2....putt on 3...punch 4....wedge 7....drive 8 iron 9....hybrid wedge 10....drive 5 iron 11....drive wedge putt birdie 13....drive wedge putt birdie 14....drive wedge 16....drive 18

Really?.....hearing.....what you told a little kid....

No comments: