Wednesday, October 19, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1721


HappyUP!!! - Pumped Up Kicks
Why it happened - a trip out
Why it makes me happy - I heard this song playing where I was at. I researched it a bit. It has a nice groove. I love music....but I find myself out of touch a bit. I really like Foster The People

HappyUP!!! - members stepping up
Why it happened - it is the group I am mentoring
Why it makes me happy - lots of last minute changes....but the "newbies" are getting it...no big deal...."you do this...I'll do that..." ...and the show goes on with nobody knowing that anything was askew

HappyUP!!! - calamari
Why it happened - I was hungry
Why it makes me happy - a little pop over to the club.....with GREAT company....for a nice little light dinner....so easy...so close for us.

JollyJotting

2 enriching speeches
guests
members stepping up and filling in
Pumped Up Kicks
Advanced Leader Bronze
Shingles
Lots of pooch time
Buddy time
WEATHER
Calamari

No comments: