Sunday, October 23, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1725


HappyUP!!! - bunker shot 6
Why it happened - skills and the right club
Why it makes me happy - not a lot of people are going to knock THAT shot up for a gimmie par

HappyUP!!! - siggggh
Why it happened - an invitation
Why it makes me happy - I'll keep this one to myself tonight

HappyUP!!! - par 3 play
Why it happened - a good day
Why it makes me happy - I hit 3 of them in regulation and played them 0ne under par. The 8 iron/putt to top my competitor on 5 was a thing of beauty. The 4 iron on 8 splendid. The putt on 12 was magic. The 6 iron and lipped out putt on 17 was almost as good as it gets

HappyUP!!! - ball in play on 18
Why it happened - luck
Why it makes me happy - THAT was one awful tee shot. I got lucky that it didn't find the hazard. From there, I took advantage of the break and scrambled for the par.



JollyJottings

World Series
Incredible weather
Getting a prime time for next Sunday
Signing up the group for a tournament
8 iron on 2....bunker shot 3....drive/4 iron 4....8 iron 5.....bunker shot on 6....4 iron 8....wedge 10....bunker shot 11....chip/putt 12....drive/9iron 13....drive/wedge 14.....smart play 15....6 iron 17....scrambling par 18
Getting Buddy 3-ways
My life
Early walk



No comments: