Thursday, October 20, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1722


HappyUP!!! - crossword puzzle time
Why it happened - I needed roofing materials
Why it makes me happy - great to pick up the needed stuff from my bro....and catch a cup of Joe and a crossword with him and his wife. Oh no...not just any crossword....this was the THURSDA NY TIMES crossword......they do crosswords all the time. I was proud to make a lot of contributions.

HappyUP!!! - roof fix
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - no big....put on a few roofs in my time....not my fave thing to do....but I figured it out and the garage is squared away for the winter

HappyUP!!! - golf with the bro
Why it happened - I got my roofing done
Why it makes me happy - my course was closed....happy to get the invite as they were short handed....bro and I were partners....we made a nice little payday....on a day when the weather was...................sooooooooooooooooooooo awesome

JollyJottings

Crossword puzzle time
Roof fix
Gorgeous weather
Family time
Great golf group
Birdies on 4/10
Good break...chip 1....drive/6 iron 2....chip/putt 3....bunker shot/putt 4...drive/chip 5....chip 7...drive/wedge 8.....putt 10....pitch/putt 11....drive 12.....drive/hybrid/chip 13....drive 17....drive/chip 18
Keys in the golf bag
Walking the dog

No comments: